Saturday, December 31, 2011

Heavy Glow

There was hair on your pretty chin
Your face looked like mine...touch
Held me close, your baby girl
Whisper of "I love you"...much

There was light in the sky in April
A heavy glow in your hair...brown
Your eyes illustrate love in a twinge
A heavy fall of your lips...down

There was strawberry shake on your hand
Your pink cheeks held the sun...giggle
Bouncing curls in my face, on my lips
A tiny wet kiss on my nose...wiggle

There was a warmth in your hands
Holding me close to your body...sigh
My name made pleasant upon my cheek
The warm hand falls on my face...cry

There was a smile on soft lips
A laugh completely goofy...sweet
His touch gentle in a sultry way
Come on baby, feel it...heat

Heavy glow in brown eyes...I am loved
Heavy glow in your hair...my love
Heavy glow on your cheek...my baby
Heavy glow in your hands...my rock
Heavy glow in your laugh...maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment