Saturday, December 10, 2011

Beg



I am your fading embers of yesterday’s love
Watching the curtains dance on today’s blue wind
I give your love one last look before the chill
The sun will not rise if we

Beg

Light not to tamper with your still features
The sepia tones cup your face in five o’ clock shadow
Rough lips I still taste clearly on my skin
The time passed by without

Me

Knowing your plans for when light touches your eyes
Moving the hair from my neck with the lips I taste
A kiss, and you will move to the way you came before
I will lay here so long as you want me

To

Stay and watch the curve of your spine fade
Seeing my eyes, but with no clear meaning to yours
My love touches my skin to glow bright orange flames
Seeing my eyes, with no clear meaning but

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment