Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dearly Beloved

"Pin up those pretty little lips," whispered soft in my ear
Tie them tight with thread woven from loving strings of word
Let me take those pathetic hands who tremble slowly
What of stories losing hope when we have such loving bodies

And I sat, making love to your pools of green
As you found beauty in negative spaces between
But you don't know how this making love goes
Head falling away; fingers at the buttons of clothes

"The more you shake, the more you give away," warning
Arms taken round, above your head for a moment's rest
Back down my arms come your hands to quiet thighs in your lap
My shaking a disruption to your quiet, still mind

And I sat, searching black for your flecks of gold
Taking command and doing what I am told
But you broke promises and threw them to my feet
And not once did you let my lips and yours meet

"Oh, my love, don't spill those pretty guts," a laugh on my chest
Stomach filling, a home for such broken butterflies
Hope you taste the fear in the sweat between my breasts
What of feelings when we have such ravenous bodies

And I cried, making love to your pools of green
As you took the beauty from negative spaces between
Because you couldn't make love without the touch
My love for you became a quick, simple fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment