Saturday, December 10, 2011

Glimmer Like The Dead

His naked skin the glimmer in my dead eyes
Green concentric circles burning holes in my chest
The breath from my throat hooked bright round his finger
Eyes falling just short of his plump, pink lips

See what I see

Heart beat pounding at my untrained ears
A lovely match to the curve of his rough jaw
Taking in breaths too fast to keep the pace
Ragged against the tense skin of my neck

Hear what I hear

Fingers tight in the tangles of falling hair
X marks the spot on my shivering spine
Hips accustomed to the way his move
Pinch my quivering lip between hard teeth

Feel what I feel

Heart jumping straight from the hole in my chest
Lacking the words to regain the breath stolen
Looking not to keep his green eyes from mine
Fingers of his hand playing at the holes in my chest

Love what I love

No comments:

Post a Comment