Saturday, December 31, 2011

All The Flowers

You’re all so unfair, glittering life..
I surround myself in all those damn flowers
A few to wrap myself and you in,
A few to add life to once gorgeous hair.

Oh my Lord, what a beauty
Such a damn shame on his arm
Damn her, that little cutie
Lingering on the lips of many

And I know that I should go, you too..
Your little toes linger in my mind;
I swear I can feel them through me.
The little bit of life I still have

Oh my Lord, bless her little heart
Such a damn shame all alone
But damn, that baby will be art
Momma used to be pretty

The fire in my heart burns on this cigarette
The one I’m about to place on your head
Burn you as I was burned by your father
You don’t even cry as your life flickers, too.

Oh my Lord, she’s a fucking murderer
Such a pretty shame as she burns herself
Damn her, God won’t dare forgive her
No one dares look through the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment